Congratulations to the Earth Month Grant Contest Winners
ComEd selected six not-for-profit 501(c) (3) organizations to receive up to $5,000 in grant funding for submitting creative energy-efficient ideas. For more information on ComEd’s Smart Ideas® energy-efficiency programs visit Home Savings or Business Savings.
- “Hoo” Haven Wildlife Rehabilitation & Education Center
- Andersonville Development Corporation
- Aurora Area Interfaith Food Pantry
- Lake Katherine Nature Center & Botanic Gardens
- Northbrook United Methodist Church
- Centro de Informacion