ComEd has partnered with BillMatrix., to bring you the convenience of last minute payment. Pay by credit card, ATM card, debit card, or authorized e-check via phone or online. There is a convenience fee of $2.50 charged by BillMatrix that applies to each transaction.
What You Need to Know
- You will need your 10-digit ComEd Account number.
- Payment by e-check requires your 10-digit ComEd account number, your bank account routing and checking account number.
- Accepted credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
- Maximum limits apply to payments made by credit, debit or ATM card through BillMatrix.
- The payment amount is also limited by the cardholder's available credit.
- There is a limitation to the number of credit, debit or ATM card payments that can be made in a one-month period of time.
- For questions about convenience fees, please call BillMatrix at 1-866-859-3127.
Notice: ComEd reserves the right to verify any payment before restoring service. Service will not be restored until after payment verification is completed, which will take 5 business days for paper and electronic check payments.