View your ComEd bill electronically each month for free. ComEd has partnered with CheckFree® (A Fiserv Corporation), the leading provider of financial electronic commerce products, to bring this paperless service to you at no charge. You can view, download and print your statement; as well as receive an email notification each month when your bill is ready to be viewed. After enrollment, you will receive one more paper bill. All other notifications will be sent electronically.
Sign Up for Your Chance to Win
Sign up for eBill between March 1st and April 15th to be entered into a random drawing to win a $500 gift card. See contest rules for more information.
Enjoy FREE Online Benefits
- View the entire bill detail
- View your previous bill history
- Print or view your bill 24/7
- Receive email notifications when your bill is ready to be viewed
With eBill, you also have the option to pay online if you choose*
- Securely link to your bank account
- No more writing checks
- No more paying for stamps
- Payments post in less time
- And it's FREE!
*Customers enrolled in ComEd's Auto Pay program will remain on the program after enrolling in eBill. You do not need to make payments through the eBill program.
Find out more