Providing Assistance with CARE
At ComEd, we truly care about our customers. That’s why, through the ComEd CARE programs, we offer a range of financial assistance programs to help qualified customers with paying their electric bills, and we support energy-assistance programs that help those in need.
Receive assistance with your bill during a time of financial hardship.
Assistance for activated and deployed members of the U.S Armed Forces, National Guard, Reserves and veterans with paying their electric bills.
ComEd understands some organizations face hardships, making it difficult for them to pay their electric bills. We are proud to lend a hand through this program.
Consider giving a ComEd gift certificate; convenient and thoughtful, they can be used toward any ComEd utility bill.
Discover more programs and assistance offered through various agencies in Illinois.
Visit ComEd CARE
ComEd CARE will be exhibiting at the following community events. Visit our table to learn more about CARE programs.
- July 1, 11am - 3pm, Senior Talk Independence Day Party, Washington Park, Chicago
- July 14, 6:30 - 8:30pm, Commissioner Rogers Fitness Forum, Sandridge Elementary School, 2950 Glenwood Dyer Rd., Lynwood
- July 18, 11am - 3pm, ACCESS Westside Summer Family Health Fair, 3752 W. 16th St., Chicago
- July 18, 10am - 7pm, Taste of WVON, Lorraine Dixon Park, Chicago
- July 18, 11am - 4pm, HHCD Family Fun Day, 544 W. Oak Street, Chicago
- July 21, 6:30 - 8pm, Chicago Shakes at Tuley Park, 501 E. 90th Place, Chicago
- July 21, 6:30 - 8pm, Commissioner Rogers Fitness Forum, Dorchester Center, 1515 E. 154th Street, Dolton
- July 25th, 3 - 6pm, Calvary Lutheran Church Popsicle Bash, 6149 S. Kenneth Ave., Chicago
- July 26th, 12 - 5pm, Community Picnic at Midway Village, 6799 Guilford Rd., Rockford
- August 1st, 11am - 3pm, ACCESS Blue Island Summer Family Health Fair, 13000 Maple Ave., Blue Island
- August 1st, 1 - 6pm, Phoenix Family Festival, 155th and 9th Ave., Phoenix