Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Move Your Commercial Service

To move your commercial service, please contact us at 1-800-EDISON-1. When you contact us please have your business entity name, type, (FEIN) Tax ID and number of employees for the customer service representatives. In addition, you may be requested to submit a copy of your state-specific business license.

© Commonwealth Edison Company, 2020. All Rights Reserved.